Saturday, November 20, 2021

TULSI POOJA

Tulsi is a sacred plant in Hindu belief. Tulsi Puja is a rich traditional way of worshipping Nature🍀. It is observed on Ksheerabdi Dwadashi in the month of Kartika. As per a blessings of Vishnu to marry Vrinda in her next birth. Vishnu in the form of Shaligram, married Tulsi. So in order to recall and to show respect to this event, the ceremony of Tulsi Vivah is performed. The significance of tulsi puja is really interesting. You can just google for the detailed info😊
So this is my Tulsi pic where I decored with flowers, keeping Gooseberry plant nearby.  (That is considered as Lord Vishnu in the the form of Gooseberry) 😍

Herez the look of my Rose decore Mandir, Simple design around Tulsi ma with Rangoli powder, Diyas, Aarthi items followed by Banana & Goddu Phovu (sweet phoha) as Prashaad.

This is my entire view of my Tulsi Vivah looked😍

Finally sharing the pic of our apt Tulsi Pooja🙏😊

Thanks for tuning in :)

0 comments: