3 Grated Apples.
1 Cup Sugar.
1 Cup Sugar.
1/2 Cup Rusk powder or Powdered marie biscuit.
2 tbs Ghee.
1 tsp Cardamom powder.
Dryfruits.(I used kishmish and cashew).
Wash, peel and grate the apples in a plate. Keep it aside.
Heat 1 tbs ghee and fry the grated apples till the water evaporates from it under medium heat.
Add sugar and powdered rusk and mix occasionally till the mixture turns thick.
At the time of removing from fire, add remaining ghee and fry again continuously. This makes the mixture does not stick to the bottom. Add cardamom and dryfruits at the end.
Transfer the mixture on the greased plate and flatten them.
Cut them in any shapes as you prefer.
Serve hot or cold.
The rules of the tag are:
(a) List these rules on your blog.
(b) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
(c) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Here we go......
7 Facts about me.
1) WORK : I have only seen the office but never worked.
2) EDUCATION : B.COM in Chennai and Crash course in Taxation, Tally, and Accounts in Mumbai.
3) FRIENDSHIP : Acoording to me 'FRIEND' refers Find Route In Endless Noble Depth. Love friends around me.
4) RELATIONSHIP : I have enjoyed each and every stage of relationship till now. Now expereincing as a Mother.
5) INTERNET (WWW) : I came to know abt ' WORLD WIDE WEB' when I was in 12th and I came to stick with it, when I started my blog.
6) FITNESS : Like to be always fit and healthy till end of my life.
7) DREAMS : I get lots of nighmares which are incredible. Thanking god that my dreams never comes true.
The rules of the MeMe are the following:
Pick up the nearest book.
Open to page 123.
Find the 5th sentencePost the next three sentences.
Tag 5 people and acknowledge the person who tagged you.
Well , the book near me is "DISNEY- HAPPILY EVER AFTER STORIES".
i) But the beast didn't seem to be listening.
ii) He was too busy wolfing down his food.
iii) Drip, drop.
I would like tag