Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Sunday, September 13, 2009
The rules :
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share the ABCs of you.
4. Tag 4 people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let the 4 tagged people know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so that there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag.
1. A – Available/Single? Married :)
2. B – Best friend? Mom, Rajesh(hubby) & school mates.
3. C – Cake or Pie? Cake
4. D – Drink of choice? All fruit juice.
5. E – Essential item you use every day? My Laptop.
6. F – Favorite color? Blue.
7.G–Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy bears.
8. H – Hometown? Kerala.
9. I – Indulgence? Malaysian foods.
10. J – January or February? Both because Jan is my hubbies b day and Feb my daughter's b day.
11. K – Kids & their names? One and only 'SMERA'
12. L – Life is incomplete without? The people whome I love the most.
13. M – Marriage date? May 18th
14. N – Number of siblings? One elder caring brother 'Sujeeth'
15. O – Oranges or Apples? Like both.
16. P – Phobias/Fears? Travelling alone.
17. Q – Quote for today? Think first and speak afterwards.
18. R – Reason to smile? My cutie 'Smera'.
19. S – Season? Spring
20. T – Tag 3 People? Scroll down to have a look.
21. U – Unknown fact about me? Advising me for no reason makes me sick.
22. V – Vegetable you don't like? I like all.
23. W – Worst habit? Very tough to accept my own mistake.
24. X – X-rays you've had? Nothing so far.
25. Y – Your favorite food? Patravodo, all chicken and fish starters.
26. Z – Zodiac sign? Aries.
I'm supposed to tag 4 more.. Please leave a message in the comment box, those you are willing to take up the tag or else the first 4 buddies who leave comments here are tagged ;).
Dear friend ''APARNA'' AND ''UJWAL'' has presented me ''HONEST SCRAP AWARD'' Thanks a lot for the sweet justure dear's.
I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it.
I must list 10 honest things about myselfI must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links
I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.
Let me start with my 10 honest things.
1. My hubby and my little one is my world to me. Cannot think of my life without them.
2. I like to be fit and healthy till the end of my life so that I could eat anything what I want. :)
3. I hate the people those who don't take care of kids or those who discriminate them.
4. I feel great when somone appreciates me on my work.
5. Waiting for the day for the reunion with my school freinds.
6. Love cooking with my hubby.
7. I seriously dont like getting up early in the morning and making breakfast. I am lazy guys and I know many of you are also there :)
8. I love to be alone in solitude.
9. I admire nature and great singers.
10. Last but no the least I want my little gal 'SMERA' to become a good person with all good qualities.
Now its time to tag and I am gonna tag,
'HAPPY COOK' , 'PARITA' , 'CHAM' , 'MADHAVI' , 'NANDITHA PRABHU' , 'PURVA' ,
I would like to thank 'AMMU' for passing me awards of ''YUM YUM BLOG AWARD'' , ''A GIANT BEAR HUG AWARD'' AND ''360 FOODIE AWARD''. Thank you soo much for keeping my day very special.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
1" Piece Ginger.
Friday, September 4, 2009
2 Nendrapazham.(Ripe Plantains)
1/2 cup Channa dal.
1 cup Grated coconut.
4 cubes Grated jaggery.
1 Red chilly.
1 tsp turmeric powder.
1 tbsp Coconut Oil.
1 tsp Mustard seeds.
1/2 tsp Jeera.
1/2 tsp rice flour.
1 Sprig Curry leaves.
Salt to taste.
Cook channa dal with little turmeric in pressure cooker. Make sure it does not become soo mushy.
Grind coconut, rice flour and red chilli together smoothly with water. Adding of rice flour would tighten the gravy. Keep the mixture aside.
Cut the banana into small piece and cook them along with jaggery and cashews. Once banana are cooked, add salt and the channa dal mixture. Bring them to boil.
At this stage add the grinded coconut mixture and stir for a min under medium flame. Remove from flame or else it will curdle.
In another pan, heat oil. Add mustard seeds, jeera,and curry leaves and add to the dish.