Past few days i have been showered with few awards which i would like to present. I am so excited and happy to share my awards with u all.
YOU MAKE MY DAY AWARD:
Dear Uma made me jump with overjoy by passing me 'YOU MAKE MY DAY AWARD'. Thanks uma and receiving award from you is a great honor. I would like to share this award with
NICE MATTERS AWARD:
Dear JZ and Andhra have passed me 'NICE MATTERS AWARD'. Thanks a ton JZ for being soo nice to me and remembering. I would like to pass on this award to all my bloggers friends who encouraged with your motivating comments. Since i have started my blog, i have been having a very nice time with u all. Thanks for being.
GOOD CHAT BLOG AWARD:
Hetal and Andhra who also have such an amazing food blogs have passed me this 'GOOD CHAT BLOG AWARD' which i have never ever thaught of receiving. I am really surprised and thank u for considering me as a good chatter. I would like to pass this wonderful award to those whom i really enjoyed reading there post. They are
Andhra again has tagged me for '10 THINGS THAT YOU HATE MEME' which i took nearly 1 week to think. U know what, sterday my hubby helped me too to find my hate things within 15 min. Isn't that amazing? Here it goes-
1. Any person who says negative about my mom, whoever it may be i cannot digest.
2. People those who don't take care of kids or those who discriminate them.
3. When anyone tries to advise me as if i know nothing.
4. Whenever i feel ignored by all specially whome I like.
5. Any item which is prepared with Drumstick leaves.
6. Settling in Kerala.
7. Going to Fish Market.
8. Chennai Railway Station.
9. Getting wet on rain.
Now i would like to tag
YUMMY BLOG AWARD:
My dear friend Sireesha made me happy by passing this 'YUMMY BLOG AWARD'. I am glad that u find my blog yum. Thanks sireesha again.
This award is started by Roopa and i really appreciate her for this. Special thanks to u roopa
"Yummy blog award is the award given to the blog with most yummy recipes/photos".
As per rules i have to mention 4 of my favourite desserts
My Granny special- Dundoo (will come with the recipe later)
Dairy milk chocolate.
As per rules I must pass on to 4 persons. They are
Again Sireesha gave one more surprise for me. Thanks for this wonderful award again. She says I am inspirational. I am flattered. This award was come up by JAMIE. This awards sounds great.
This is given to bloggers whose stories and recipes inspire us. Whether it’s to eat healthier, dive back into our past to conjure up something we ate as children, or just make the light bulbs in our brains go on with a new idea for a recipe.
As recipients of this award, please share with us what inspires you and then pass on the Inspiration Award to 4 other deserving bloggers.
Please let them know what the award means and what to do with it.
Feel free to post the Inspiration Award Logo on your site for the whole blogsphere to see. (logo photo taken by my inspiring friend and co-author of Dueling Foodies Beth.)
As per rules let me share some things thas inspires me-
1. I am inspired my by grandmother, mom and my father in law. Their nature is they luv the person eventhough he/she has negative alttitude towards them.
2. My hubby Rajesh who supports and always stays at my side at the time of joy and sorrow.
3. My sister Nanditha prabhu. Shez a professional dancer,talented blog writer, sidely takes yoga and dance classes, takes care of family and last but not least, prepares delicious recipes. I wonder how come she manage all these things along with 2 naughty loving kids. I am truly inspired.
As per rules i have select 4 bloggers. They are
Congratulation to all.