Saturday, November 15, 2008

TONS OF AWARDS.

Past 2 days I have been showering with awards. I m really honoured and glad to receive new awards from u all. Thanks friends for considering me for this glorious treat.

MALAR GANDHI , PRIYA , YASMEEN , UMA , JAISHREE , N33MA , has passed me ''KREATIVE BLOG AWARD''. Thank u soo much for sharing this lovely award.


7 things I say more often

1. I call my daughter's pet name 'Dumma' everytime.

2. Nooo smera.

3. Oh.

4. Awesome.

5. yy?

6. Good girl.

7.Onnu podo ( malayalam word). hehehe ..me and my hubby offen use this just for fun.

7 things I did Before

1. Learning Carnatic Music.

2. Learning Veena.

3. Enjoying having food prepared by my mom,granny,aunty and uncle.

4. Enjoying with my school friends.

5. Travelling by local trains in mumbai.

6. Wasted my time watching hindi serials.

7. Fighting with my brother.

7 things I do now

1. Blogging.

2. Make my home look beautiful.

3. Chatting with my parents, inlaws, my brother and friends.
4. Spending time in Smera's preschool.

5. Browsing net.

6. Keeps songs or rhymes in youtube.

7. Lots of shopping also online shopping. :)

7 things I want to do

1. Getting early in the morning.

2. Start my exercise and yoga.

3. Like to continue my Music or Veena and mainly also my blog.

4. Going to a All India World Tour.

5. Reunion with my school friends.

6. Built my dreamhouse and to keep small fountain outside.

7. Lastly I want my little gal 'Smera' to become a good person with all good qualities.

7 things that attract me about the opposite sex

1. Reliable.

2. Intelligent.

3. Caring.

4. Straight forward.

5. Jolly type.

6. Lovable.

7. Adjust with me which I like the most :).

7 favorite food

1. Patravodo ( konkani food)

2. Banana Halwa.

3. Dairy milk chocolate with nuts.

4. Chicken Wings.

5. Anything prepared with Prawns.

6. Malaysian and Thai cuisine.

7. Last but not the least, food prepared by my mom and my motherinlaw.(perfect)

PRIYA , YASMEEN , UMA , N33MA , PURVA passed me ''GREAT BUDDY AWARD''.



I would like to share these 2 awards to-


UMA , JAISHREE , N33MA has passed me ''PERFECT BLEND OF FRIENDSHIP''.

UMA , JAISHREE , N33MA has passed me ''HARDWORKING BLOGGER AWARD''.

UMA , PURVA , KITCHEN FLAVOUR has passed me ''360 FOODIE AWARD ''. This award has been created by RAMYA.


JAISHREE has passed me ''GOOD JOB AWARD'' AND ''GOOD JOB AWARD '' ''BUTTERFLY AWARD.''

JAISHREE , N33MA has passed me ''INSPIRATIONAL AWARD''

Special thanks to each and everyone of u who bestowed me with wonderful awards!

Enjoy!!

27 comments:

Laavanya said...

Dear Suma.. it was fun to read your meme. I learnt carnatic music and veena too.. stopped singing after my 12th and stopped veena after starting work.. :( I've got to get back in touch.

Congrats on all your awards and thank you for passing those 2 awards to me :)

Raks said...

Think its awards time,every where raining awards,congrats and it was fun reading ur MEME!

Sunshinemom said...

Enjoyed the meme:) Congrats!

CurryLeaf said...

Congrats on awards.The meme was lovely

Sujatha said...

Congrats for all your well deserved awards!! and thanks for passing it on to me.. Your meme was fun to read.. We have a lots of similarities.. A few of them are.. I also learnt carnatic music and veena in the past.. and I would also like to start doing exercise and yoga :)

Jaishree Iyer said...

Congrats on all your awards .Nice to read your meme.

Unknown said...

Congrats on ur award Suma..Nice meme..And do u do yoga regularly?Great that u play the veena!

FH said...

Thanks Suma, lovely Sunday morning surprise from you buddy! :))

Enjoy all the awards. Read the MeMe! Me too! We call Trisha "Dummi" sometimes because she is well built and strong! (She hates it now after she knew what it meant! :D)
Shopping online! Me too!! A LOT!!:P

Have a great Sunday. Arvind is in Ashville, so I got some time this morning until he comes back. Then we start to arrange the dining room. More work for us right after Thanksgiving. Have a fun Thanksgiving too! :))

Malar Gandhi said...

Dude trail back to me....you got something!

Dori said...

Congratulations on your awards! Nice reading your meme :)

Suganya said...

Nice reading ur MEME... Congrats on all ur awards.

Cham said...

Congrats on ur awrds :) good meme !

Swati said...

Congrats on all your lovely awards Suma.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear,
Check my Awards page for aome little gifts

vidhas said...

Suma, thre is somemore awards awaiting in my blog. I left a message before also.

Finla said...

Indeed it is really awared time for you. Congrats you deserve them.
And thenkyou for passing to me.

Usha said...

Congrats on all your awards,enjoyed reading your meme and getting to know more about you...

Yasmeen said...

Congrats Suma!
Even I wish for a reunion with my school pals and I hope you get started with your early morning routine with yoga and exercise:)
Hugs to your little one:)

Sagari said...

nice to know about u suma , U have so many talents , singing , veena ,cooking....hmmmmm

Uma said...

Congrats on your awards dear! Enjoyed reading your meme!

Andhra Flavors said...

Thankyou suma for sharing such nice awards to me. sorry for my late response.

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

Congrats on your awards and nice to read about you... Its a kinda epidemic that makes us forego our passion like music and dance I wish you succeed in touching base with that...

raaji said...

Way to go suma......really enjoyed reading it and knowng sth more bt u.......

Purva Desai said...

Congrats for all the awards......you deserve them all.....
I enjoyed reading ur MEME.....
You enjoyed traveling in Mumbai local trains....heheheh Join the gang :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on all the awards! Basil & tomato rools cound awesome!!

Jayashree said...

Congrats on the awards. The tomato rolls sound good.

Sum Raj said...

thanks everyone...