Monday, November 10, 2008

A BIG HAI TO ALL AND SOME AWARDS

Hey friends. Hope all are doing gud. Finally am back to the wonderful blogging world. My new home is set now. Also nice spending time at smera's new school. Now all would have wondering how I spend my time there? Its a unique school which I have experienced. Its mainly the parents participation preschool. Nothing but being along with them, we can observe our kids learning style and can develop useful strategies working along with them. I really enjoy being with other kids and also with new parents so as Smera too.

Now back to my blog, I am also grateful to my wonderful friends for having considered me, to present with newly awards even during my short break periods. I thank each and everyone for all your love and support. I truly appreciate.

Here are the awards I received from my pals-

YASMEEN AND SUDESHANA has given me ''CHOCOHOLIC AWARD''
RAMYA VIJAYKUMAR AND ARUNDHUTI has given me ''HARD WORKING FOOD BLOGGER AWARD''

SUDESHNA has given me'' BUTTERFLY AWARD'' AND ''GOOD JOB''


SHAMA NAGARAJAN has given me ''INSPIRATION AWARD''


Thanks a lot for this tonne of love.

I would like to pass all these awards to


Sidely dont forget to check my GRANDMA'S [KHAYALS] new article.

Enjoy.

30 comments:

Uma said...

good to see you back Suma! Isn't it a nice experience spending time with your daughter in her school? I had it too!

Congratulations on all those well deserved awards and thank you so much for passing to me too! So nice of you.

Now, off to your grandma's site.

Cham said...

Hope you re settled and enjoying the preschool days with ur little one! Congrats and thanks 2 share those awards Suma :)

Mahimaa's kitchen said...

Welcome Girl!

Sum Raj said...

Uma,
Thats a great to hear from u too that u too enjoyed the sme experience...

Cham,
Absoutly cham..i am enjoying preschool timning with my cutie :)..

Mahimaa,
Happy to be back..

Jaishree Iyer said...

Nice to see you back suma . nice to know you r settled n enjoying preschool timing with your cutie..:) congrats on your awards. Thankyou so much for sharing with me..

vandana rajesh said...

Thks suma for passing on the awards. Nice to know that ur settled in the new home and smera in her new school. Looking forward to more of ur delicious recipes.

Yasmeen said...

Good to have you back to blogging suma.Parents participation preschool must be fun experience for you and li'l smera. Hope you are keep warm in your new place.Its getting awfully cold here.

Laavanya said...

Good to see you are back Suma. Congrats on your awards :)

lubnakarim06 said...

Welcome back dear. We missed you. Congratulations on so many awards.

CurryLeaf said...

Welcome back Suma.I was wondering when you'll be back.Congrats on so many awards and very nice of you to confer these on me too.Waiting for a variety of recipes...... :D

CurryLeaf said...

Nice to hear about your preschool experience.I too had similar one in June..

Deepthi Shankar said...

nice to hear that u had a great time at school .. hope u r comfortable @ ur new home .. Welcome back Suma

Chef Jeena said...

What great awards...you really deserve them. :-)

Sujatha said...

Glad you've settled down in your new house, Suma! Isn't that feeling of moving to a new house wonderful?? :)

Welcome back, and congrats on all your awards :)

raaji said...

Welcome back suma.......
Good to see u back after a break...
Congrats on the awards.....

Madhavi said...

Congratulations Suma :))

@the_whisk_affair said...

hey suma, its been some time since I've been here! obviously u r having fun at ur lil one's school! have a great time! congrats on all ur awards :-)

ranji said...

smera is going to school now...that is gr8 news :)...a lovely time pass for u too....great to see u back...congrats on all ur awards and thankls for passing those beauties to me as well :)

Usha said...

Welcome back Suma, congrats on all your awards :-)

Unknown said...

Glad to hear from u Suma.And nice that ur kiddo is off to school! Congrats on ur awards!

Vibaas said...

Congrats on your awards. Puran polis look yum. Love it.

Unknown said...

Welcome back Suma! Very nice to have you back :) I am gonna try your puran poli tomorrow:) will try and let you know :)

SMN said...

Good to see u back and thats raining awards,suma.. congrts

anudivya said...

hey Suma... congratulations on all your awards! :)

Andhra Flavors said...

hi suma,
Congratulations on ur awards.

ST said...

Hope you re settled and enjoying the preschool days with ur little one...
Congrats on all ur awards :) Thanks for the award dear:)

Purva Desai said...

Hey welcome back....:)
Hope you are all set in ur new house....
Congrats for all the awards...

Dori said...

Congratulations on all your awards!!!

Jaishree Iyer said...

Suma lovely surprise is waiting for you, collect it from my blog...

vidhas said...

Suma nice recepe. Something is waiting for you dear.