Thursday, August 25, 2022

SHRAVAN CHUDI POOJA

Chudi puja is performed during the month of Shraavan masa every Friday and Sunday by all Konkani married woman , in coastal region of Karnataka, Goa and some part of Kerala. It is mainly about worshipping nature and sun god. The word 'Chudi' means a tied bundle of different types of flowers along with medicinal herb mainly the Darba grass and then it is offered along with betel leaf, betel nuts and one banana to Tulsi, god, and other married woman.Cochin GSB perform Chudi puja as 'Sirvan Aitharu' . That means Shravan month's Sunday.๐Ÿ™‚ Below is the video uploaded how I made Chudi's๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š
 Herez the final pic of all my beautiful colourful chudi 's๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘‡
My Divine Mandir decor ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน

Shez one of my best blogger friend who have explained each and every thing in detail soo well๐Ÿค Well done Apoo๐Ÿ˜˜
This time I did not had my own tulsi plant at home๐Ÿ˜” which made me a bit sad, but I performed all the rituals with my mini silver tulsi plant kept at my mandir so was happy with it๐Ÿ™‚ Also I was lucky enough to participate our apartment ka 'Tulsi pooja' which was held last Sunday ๐Ÿ™‚ with my dear friends and elderly ppl around.
Neivedyam was 'Goddu Appo' which was prepared by my hubby boy R❤. Though I was busy with other preparations, he took the responsibility of making Prashaad๐Ÿ˜ and everyone just loved it. Recipe coming soon๐Ÿ˜ 

Last, but not the least ๐Ÿ™ƒ You all know what I do with Beautiphool remaining flowers๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ Tadaa here it is๐Ÿ‘‡

Enjoy!!

0 comments: