Friday, August 12, 2022

EGGPLANT SANDWICH

This is a quick, classic and simple Eggplant snack that really shines through. You can enjoy the flavour of cheese, tangy sauce, spice of black peppers, n at the same time a dash of Sweetness of eggplant. Most of the people hate this veggie (no idea Y ) ๐Ÿ™„ but me and my bro S just love them alot. Soo I prepared this dish specially for my brother on the auspicious day of Raksha Bandhan❤️ Yezzz hez crazy of Brinjals๐Ÿ† (king of veggies). Though hez currently staying abroad, me and my little.one tharoughly njoyed this snack all by ourself ๐Ÿ˜ˆ But one thing for sure whatever I prepare thinking of my bro, I make sure I definitely prepare for him whenever he visit my place ๐Ÿ˜.  That's the stronge bonding of Bro and Sis๐Ÿ‘ซ          
Now coming back with the recipe, there’s no specific measurement for this. You can add more or less according to your taste buds๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป                                        
                          
 Method :
 I sliced the eggplant 1/4 - 1/2 inch thick cuts. Sprinkle with salt on the both the side and let it sit for 10 min. Now heat butter in a pan and shallow fry them on the both the side until it’s fully cooked or till you get a roasted brown colour. Transfer them on a plate and immediately place one Cheese slice on one eggplant slice when it’s of moderate heat. Keep it aside. Take another piece of slice and apply a spoonful of Pasta sauce ( I added Salsa) ๐Ÿ˜‹and upon that few baby spinach , sprinkle some black pepper on top and cover them with ready cheesy eggplant piece, which would exactly looks like Sandwich ๐Ÿž That’s it. Serve hot with ur fav crunches. Tastes super yummm๐Ÿ‘Œ๐ŸปDo try it out and let me know how it was๐Ÿ™‚
 Enjoy!!!

0 comments: