Monday, May 6, 2013

UR RECIPES

These chicken recipes are tried and a hit to my family. Thanks to my blogger friends.

Heres the first recipe -

CHICKEN GHEE ROAST. 

I have never dreamt of making this at home, unless I visited shireen's blog.  Her pic was soo inviting that I just can't stop preparing it. It was fab and was just according to my expectation. Thanks Shireen for this awesome dish. For recipe please click here.




Next is -

KERALA STYLE SPICY SAUSAGE FRY.

This is pretty interesting dish from ' NIYA PRAKASH ' that I have come across. She drools me everyday whenever I visit my facebook. I have never seen a person uploading new new recipe everyday. Lucky her family :) Kuddos to u Niya :)

Coming back to the recipe. Sausage turning into Indian style was just incredible. It was soo good in taste and at the same time very simple and easy to prepare. Even this dish has become my little one's fav too. She tells me to prepare twice in a week ;) I thank Niya for giving me such a wonderful dish. For recipe please click here


Enjoy !!

1 comments:

Niya prakash said...

Hello Suma, Glad to know that sausage fry turned out well. Thanks again for uploading the photo :)

Have a great day