Thursday, November 17, 2022

NAVARATHRI SNAPS 2022

This year Navarathri was very special as we planned to keep 'Gollu' 🙂. Its the display of all idols and dolls which is of clay based eco friendly golu, representing major deities. It's a belief that goddess is present in our home for 9 days. So here's my few snaps of Navaratri days😃

Day1 BHAAN BHARUP
Navadhaanya
My first attempt of keeping gollu at my home. In the top most step I have kept Kalash where I have placed a coconut tieing face of Goddess🌺 and Dashavatar (the 10 primary avatars of lord Vishnu).
In the second step, I have arranged Asthalakshmi (8 forms of Lakshmi) and Nava Durgas (9 avatars of durga).
In the third step, therez Vaikuntam or the Vishuloka and Kailasham.
In the fourth steps,therez Jyothirlingam and Goddess Parvathy with 6 faces Aarumugam (Karthikeyan)
Lastly is the display of Sreenivasa Kalyanam.(Lord Balaji and Padmavathi wedding).
Sidely I have kept small steps which is all lord Krishna's idols, Ganapathi idols and Sai baba idols with few more dolls.

 
Close up 
Herez my Veena instrument in the form of Ma Saraswati 🙏🌺🙏
Few of my mini cute instruments🥰 Its my love for Music🎶🎵🎼
This is the side view of my entire Puja room

Hare krishna Alankar
Maha Navami day

Front view

My Haldi Kumkum platter
Last but not the least a small video of my gollu along with Stotram🙏


Hope you all enjoyed.Thanks for spending your precious time here.:)

0 comments: