Thursday, January 8, 2015

BARLEY DOSA


Whole grain barley is very healthy and rich in high protein and fiber. Barley water is a good source of dietary fiber which has a good source of minerals, calcium, iron and zinc and therefore beneficial to the people suffering from arthritis and other inflammatory disease. I just love having soaked barley as it is because its very chewy and yummy one ;) You can also add them in salads too. Now coming back with the recipe, barley dosa is the one unique dosa I learnt from my friend, blogger pal Aparna bhat from Aps kitchen They make an fantastitc breakfast and also perfect one during fasting time because therez no addition of rice. I thank aparna for sharing this recipe from bottom of my heart :) Thanks alot dear. This is a real super hit healthy dosa. For the recipe please click Here


Enjoy!!

1 comments:

Hamaree Rasoi said...

I too agree that barley dosa looks so delicious and mouthwatering.
Deepa