Tuesday, August 9, 2011

RASGULLA

One of my fav sweet are the Rasgullas with a cute look also with the extra soft texture. My mom always buy this for me on my b day right from my childhood. I am just crazy of rasgullas. Muaaah

Once when my friend intended that hez gonna try rasgullas referring one site which he forwarded to me through mail, I felt sooo excited because that site belonged to none other than one of my fav blogger ''Raks kitchen''. I have tried so many recipe of her that I have no words to express about her cooking. U just rock rak's :) I will always be ur fan yaar.

Now back to the recipe, today being my fatherinlaw's b day who is a dessert lover, I prepared this yummious awesome dish. Really guys, I never dreamt about this making at home. I must say it was just perfect and was according to my expectation. For the recipe click 'here'. I must really thank raks a ton for this :) Thank u Raks. Lots of hugs to u dear :)



Enjoy!!

6 comments:

Kadhyaa... said...

The rasagulla bowl looks awesome..

Sushma Mallya said...

They have come out so perfect...yummy!

RAKS KITCHEN said...

Thanks a ton suma,for the link and your lovely words about me :):) Rasgullas look awesome!

Suman Singh said...

Wow..perfect, spongy and so delicious looking rasogulla's..feel like grabbing some from the screen..YUM!

Now Serving said...

Wow hats off dear Rasagollos have turned out great :)

Jay said...

lipsmacking good..
love your space..
happy to follow u..:)
do stop by mine sometime..
love,
Jay
Tasty Appetite