Saturday, September 11, 2021

GANESH CHATURTHI DAY

After the grand celebration of my ''Kaahna's'' b day, here comes my ''Gannu's'' B day celebration😄"Ganapathy Bappa Morya"🙏.Sharing few of my clicks on the special festival. Starting with my Divine Mandir.
Alankar of my Ganapathy. The main gannu's idol which I keep always on this festival for pooja is gifted by my loving Granny😁 and the back side gannu on the swing gifted by my relative. Theres one more mini one which is also special idol given by my amma. Thats the memorable gannu's piece made up of Horsegram😃 

Now the Neivedyam section😁 As always its a Teamwork by RS💪😍. Now the Prasaad list goes like this - Steamed Wheat Modaks, Pineapple Sheera, Basundi, Til laddo, Chakkali, Rice Thattai, Sweet Appe, Panak (Jaggery with dry ginger drink), Fried Modaks, Sweet Poha with Sugarcane, Raagi laddo, Chickpeas Ussli, Curd rice, Fried Potato fry, Puliyogare (tamarind rice), Aravana Payasam, Panchamritham, Dry fruits, Milk, Fruits

A small B day treat for my little Gannu 💗😉💗 Whole Ganesh Chathurthi Platter. Yummm😋
Last but not the least, My next day Project work as I always do with the Puja Flowers.
So thats it😊Hope you all njoyed having a look at my clicks. Thank u guys 😃😃😃

0 comments: