Tuesday, August 31, 2021

JANMASHTAMI DAY

Hope you all had a great Janmashtami day 😊 just as I njoyed to my fullest😁Sharing some of my precious clicks on this special day. My chottu sa sweet divine Mandir 😍
Mere Nanda laal💓This Idol is close to my heart as this was gifted by my loving Granny 😊It always makes me feel special that shez around me 4ever. 
What a festival without their Signature dishes? Herez the 'NEIVEDYAM'. Its a team work👍.Special thanks to 'R' 👨my inspiration for always being there to help me💓.Now the Prashaad list goes like this -They are Butter which is specially made by my little one 'S'👸, Milk, Goddu Appe, Rice kheer, Panchamrith, Trimaduram, Palani Panchamritham, Puran poli, Sweet puris, Deep fried Modaks, Til ladoo, Pazham pori, Muliku, Sweet Poha, Broken wheat kesari, Banana halwa and Salted Yam fritters.
A small treat for my little kaahna on his ''BIRTHDAY''💓😉💓
And this is my Whole Janmashtami Platter😋😊 Yummyyyyyy yumm😋

And this is my next day project work😜Hehe...Used Puja flowers can be decorated keeping them in a bowl filled with water. It stays fresh atleast for 3 days. Trust me it gives a nice Positive feel💟💟💟 

So thats it 😊Hope you all enjoyed having a look at my clicks.Thank u guys 😃😃😃

2 comments:

Asha Kamath said...

Yummy and delicious platter suma...Loved your next day project too..☺️ special regards to R and S for their contribution. 😍🤗

Sum Raj said...

Thank u mayi❤...yeszz will convey ur love to R and S🥰🥰 ...I just now came to know ki mayee ney ek post kelle mon☺️kelna assille😁👍Continue keri mayee😍